MINDFUL MOSAIC WOMEN'S RETREAT
JUNE 23 - 26, 2017 & October 20 - 23, 2017
Join Holistic Health expert and author, Nicole Glassman, for the innovative women's retreat and Chakra-inspired program, MINDFUL MOSAIC®. Every retreat has an intimate group of retreat-goers and is geared toward women. The focal point of each retreat is the incredibly uplifting MINDFUL MOSAIC® Workshop that utilizes the ancient wisdom of The 7 Chakras to enlighten participants as they explore their beliefs, emotions and physicality while learning creative life-healing techniques. Comprised of thought-provoking curriculum, guided Q & A-style interactions and unique exercises, MINDFUL MOSAIC® is the ultimate tool to achieve self-growth and emotional healing.
Spend 4 days and 3 nights learning how to turn your desires into reality, embrace where you are in the present moment and use your experiences as an opportunity for growth. Through the sacred energy centers and ancient wisdom of the 7 Chakras, the MINDFUL MOSAIC® program is broken into 7 sections each representing important areas of our lives and how they contribute to our over-all well-being.
- 4 days, 3 nights in luxe accommodations on a beautifully manicured estate overlooking the Cayuga Lake
- The Mindful Mosaic program — a chakra themed workshop held daily in a waterfront atrium style event space, an individualized program designed to move you through your blocks and give you the tools you need to thrive as your life evolves
- Beautiful custom Mindful Mosaic workbook + materials
- Curated chakra-themed goodies activities and exercises
- Hands-on activities, group work, powerful exercises
- Daily yoga taught by a renowned yogi tailored to open up the chakras
- A Chakra-themed Sound Healing meditation in the onsight wellness loft
- Healing aromatherapy massage that will completely relax you
- All organic farm-to-table meals and two snacks daily
- Complimentary use of beach towels, docks, kayaks, canoes, and bicycles
- 1:1 phone consultation post-retreat with host Nicole Glassman to customize a plan for your future needs
- AND a live group check-in after the retreat
- Access to the private Mindful Health community page
For more photos of past retreats, visit our Facebook Page.
DESTINATION & ACCOMODATIONS:
INNS OF AURORA IN AURORA, NY (THE FINGERLAKES)
The village of Aurora epitomizes Finger Lakes life and charm—at once quaint and quirky, intellectual and lighthearted, removed from the world yet completely full of life. Although you may never want to leave the quiet comfort of the Inns of Aurora, the Finger Lakes region offers a wealth of natural beauty, recreation and entertainment opportunities. Expect to experience "Lake life" with boating, canoeing, Kayaks and more.
Steeped in History, Restored to Luxury.
The Inns of Aurora offer three distinctive properties, each with its own character. Charmingly renovated by Pleasant Rowland, the creator of the American Girl doll company, The Federal-style Aurora Inn is a refined country inn, featuring graceful white-columned balconies and lakeside dining. The Italianate stone E.B. Morgan House is a smaller property with stunning common spaces, broad lakeside porches and rolling lawns, and an innkeeper who’ll see to your every need. Rowland House offers vibrantly-decorated rooms, pristine lake views, and whimsical touches of MacKenzie-Childs, the celebrated maker of hand-crafted tableware, home furnishings and accessories. Each property is sumptuously appointed with handsome antiques, complemented by an exceptional collection of art. They boast Frette linens, high-speed internet access, and luxurious baths.
PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST, CALL (212) 245 - 3129 OR EMAIL INFO@MINDFULHEALTH.BIZ
OCTOBER 20 - 23, 2017
PLUS TAXES + FEES
Double Occupancy: SAVE $700!
PLUS TAXES + FEES
TRIPLE OCCUPANCY: SAVE $1650!
PLUS TAXES + FEES
MEET YOUR HOSTs
Nicole Glassman, host
Holistic nutritionist, blogger, public speaker, founder of Mindful Health and creator of the Mindful Mosaic Program. Her love for healing stems from her own life changing struggles with stress and troubled digestion. Nicole has since dreamt of creating a program that would help others find their passion and purpose while surrounded by nature, animals, farm fresh food and the healing lifestyle. Mindful Mosaic® retreats are the answer to that dream and prove to be the experience that sparks creativity, passion, healing and self-growth for so many.
CAMILLE EROY-REVELES, YOGA INSTRUCTOR
Camille Eroy-Reveles brings a wealth of talent, passion, and vision to her role as founder of The L Trainer. Originally from California, Camille came to New York City to complete a Masters degree in Public Health at Columbia University. Camille utilizes a Health Promotion approach in using exercise to manage chronic disease and improve vitality. She has worked in a number of fitness settings including commercial gyms, private studios, homes, physical therapy settings, and community centers.