MINDFUL MOSAIC WOMEN'S RETREAT
JUNE 15 - 18, 2018
Join Holistic Health expert and owner of Mindful Health, Nicole Glassman, for an innovative, intimate and immersive women's retreat and Chakra-inspired program, MINDFUL MOSAIC® in Aurora, New York.
Spend 4 days and 3 nights learning how to turn your desires into reality, embrace where you are in the present moment and use your experiences as an opportunity for growth.
WHAT IS THE MINDFUL MOSAIC® PROGRAM?
The MINDFUL MOSAIC program is our signature, thought provoking curriculum based on the wisdom of the 7 chakras and it is the definition of holistic health because it incorporates the mind, body, and the spirit. In this program you will learn things like - how to open your heart to love, deal with career changes and communicate more effectively with loved ones all while nourishing your body, holistically.
Why the chakras? The chakra system affects the way we feel in our BODIES, in our MINDS, and in our HEARTS. It also affects our cravings and metabolism, how we react to life, our blocks, our physicality, and our patterns. In essence it affects the WAY WE LIVE. Through this powerful program, participants experience exactly why their chakras matter to them and gain the ultimate tool to achieve self growth and emotional healing.
Trouble speaking up? This might be a throat chakra imbalance.
Trouble sleeping at night? Could be a hidden hormonal imbalance.
Issues with digestion? Might be a food sensitivity or solar plexus chakra imbalance.
Through various creative exercises and self-care techniques Nicole guides participants on a journey to break through self-limiting patterns. Leave the Fingerlakes putting your own happiness and healing, first.
WHAT MAKES OUR PROGRAM SO DIFFERENT
- Our signature Mindful Mosaic® curriculum and guided workshops with coinciding activities, assignments and inspiration pages for journaling
- Whether you’re a social butterfly or craving some alone time - we keep our retreats small so that everyone has time to reflect and feel comfortable
- We make the big “life” topics easy to digest - overcome your insecurities and fears surrounding careers, relationships, boundaries, goal setting, money and more
- Holistic Health Topics - We teach you all the latest in health and wellness with topics such as digestive and gut health, superfoods, immune boosters, hormonal health, energy boosting tips and more
- Receive a take home recipe book with chakra-inspired, healing, high-vibrational foods to continue your new healthy habits
- Individual Goal-Setting Plan - designed specifically for you with tangible action steps for your future
- Learn how you can find true happiness, passion and purpose in your life
- Experience life outside the box! Enrich your journey with crystal healing, aromatherapy, food demonstrations, massages, daily yoga, meditation and more
- Self Care 101 - We teach you how to truly rest and relax both on the retreat, and at home
- Custom Chakra Goodies like gem-infused essential oils and flower essences
- Last but certainly not least, a supportive community of inspired, like-minded women to help you stay on track
- An all inclusive, boutique retreat experience
- 4 days, 3 nights in luxe accommodations on a beautifully manicured estate overlooking the Cayuga Lake
- A daily deep dive into our Mindful Mosaic program to guide you through different areas of your life, see above for more details
- A Chakra-themed Sound Healing meditation in the on site wellness loft
- All daily meals + snacks created by our own private chef and inspired by the 7 chakras (all gluten, soy and dairy-free)
- A relaxing 60 min massage
- Daily lake-view yoga classes designed to open up the chakras
- All organic farm-to-table meals and two snacks daily
- Plenty of opportunities for downtime to enjoy the lake and time to connect to yourself
- 1:1 phone consultation post-retreat with host Nicole Glassman to customize a plan for your future needs
- Complimentary use of beach towels, docks, kayaks, canoes, and bicycles
For more photos of past retreats, visit our Facebook Page.
click to view tentative itinerary
DESTINATION & ACCOMODATIONS:
INNS OF AURORA IN AURORA, NY (THE FINGERLAKES)
The village of Aurora epitomizes Finger Lakes life and charm—at once quaint and quirky, intellectual and lighthearted, removed from the world yet completely full of life. Although you may never want to leave the quiet comfort of the Inns of Aurora, the Finger Lakes region offers a wealth of natural beauty, recreation and entertainment opportunities. Expect to experience "Lake life" with boating, canoeing, Kayaks and more.
Steeped in History, Restored to Luxury.
The Inns of Aurora offer three distinctive properties, each with its own character. Charmingly renovated by Pleasant Rowland, the creator of the American Girl doll company, The Federal-style Aurora Inn is a refined country inn, featuring graceful white-columned balconies and lakeside dining. The Italianate stone E.B. Morgan House is a smaller property with stunning common spaces, broad lakeside porches and rolling lawns, and an innkeeper who’ll see to your every need. Rowland House offers vibrantly-decorated rooms, pristine lake views, and whimsical touches of MacKenzie-Childs, the celebrated maker of hand-crafted tableware, home furnishings and accessories. Each property is sumptuously appointed with handsome antiques, complemented by an exceptional collection of art. They boast Frette linens, high-speed internet access, and luxurious baths.
PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST, CALL (212) 245 - 3129 OR EMAIL INFO@MINDFULHEALTH.BIZ
+ taxes & fees
+ taxes & fees
+ taxes & Fees
MEET YOUR HOSTs
Nicole Glassman, host
Holistic nutritionist, blogger, public speaker, founder of Mindful Health and creator of the Mindful Mosaic Program. Her love for healing stems from her own life changing struggles with stress and troubled digestion. Nicole has since dreamt of creating a program that would help others find their passion and purpose while surrounded by nature, animals, farm fresh food and the healing lifestyle. Mindful Mosaic® retreats are the answer to that dream and prove to be the experience that sparks creativity, passion, healing and self-growth for so many.
danielle radulski, YOGA INSTRUCTOR
Danielle Radulski is a twenty something yoga teacher, fitness enthusiast and (wannabe) chef from Westchester, New York. Her mission is to enjoy a happy and healthy life doing the things she loves, while trying to help others do the same. From yoga flows, to healthy recipes and travel tales she shares it all through her blog, The Silver Lining Yoga and Instagram Page @Danielle_Radulski. Danielle came to yoga from a health scare that caused her to need to put her body and wellbeing, first, and before her social life and unhealthy habits. From this experience, she decided that there truly is a “silver lining” to every situation. Danielle teaches various weekly classes in Westchester and also teaches privately. Hoping to travel and teach in the next year, she has big goals for herself - and wants to share them with you, and hopefully inspire you to do some exciting things along the way.