START ON THE PATH TO FEELING WHOLE AGAIN
(AN INITAL CONSULT INCLUDES Two 90-minute appointments)
PART 1 APPOINTMENT(90 MINS) INCLUDES:
HEALTH HISTORY REVIEW
Your first appointment begins with an overview of your health concerns and existing health habits. Nicole will review the health profile you submit prior to your appointment and discuss goals and areas that may require further assessment.
BIOENERGETIC EVALUATION (E.A.V.)
An E.A.V. is a non-invasive test that measures the meridians on the hands and feet to determine if an organ or a body system is functioning optimally. Once the scan is completed Nicole will recommend remedies which balance out the weakened area and create a wellness plan. Learn more about what the E.A.V testing includes here.
Nicole will assess your current dietary patterns and discuss how to make gradual shifts toward more healing and goal-supportive habits. You'll leave with a customized plan designed to correct the body naturally. Learn more about what nutrition sessions include here.
PART 2 APPOINTMENT (90 MINS) INCLUDES:
CHAKRA 1 ON 1
Chakra 1 on 1 sessions are customized, fully immersive experiences designed to connect the dots between physical and emotional health. The chakras are an integral part of healing, because they affect so many ares of our lives. From physical to emotional symptoms, each chakra carries it's own characteristics: Learn more about what the Chakra 1 on 1 session includes here.
* FOR BEST RESULTS PART 1 & PART 2 APPTS. SHOULD BE BOOKED WITHIN
a few DAYS (atmost 2 WEEKS) OF ONE ANOTHER
TOTAL COST: $299.00
WANT TO BOOK BY PHONE? CALL (212) 245 - 3129
PREPARING FOR YOUR FIRST VISIT
- Please bring any medications and/or supplements that you are taking to your first appointment.
- Eat and drink as you normally would.
- Please fill out the New Client Health Form below. You can fill the form out electronically or fax to (800) 404 - 9837. Please return the completed form 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Note: If you need to reschedule your appointment, please give 24 hours notice or you will be charged a cancellation fee.